Methods in Clinical Cancer Research (MCCR)
Zeist, Netherlands - 17 Jun - 23 Jun 2017
For junior clinical oncologists in any clinical research area to learn the essentials of clinical trial design
- The six day scientific programme incorporates four educational formats to respond to a variety of learning needs
- Exclusive access to and mentoring by up to 40 highly-experienced clinical experts in the field of oncology from Europe, US and Canada
- Exceptional opportunity to meet and network with an elite group of 80 junior clinical oncologists from all over the world
- Outstanding educational experience in a unique setting conducive to professional relationship building, learning and development
- Access to a variety of educational tools including individual counselling designed to enable participants to develop their initial protocol proposal into a complete protocol
- Active promotion of productive dialogues between young cancer specialists and the European and non-European Cancer Societies
The programme outlining the workshop schedule is available online.
Application for the course is via the ECCO website. The deadline for 2017 applications was 8 February 2017.
|Application submission opens||7 December 2016|
|Application submission deadline (now closed)||8 February 2017|
- Emiliano Calvo, Spain, ESMO Workshop Director
- Johan de Bono, UK
- Jordi Rodón, USA
We are pleased to announce that ESMO is supporting the workshop with 14 Society Grants.