ESMO Preceptorship on Ovarian Cancer
Prague, Czech Republic - 21 Apr - 22 Apr 2017
- To learn about best clinical practice in the multidisciplinary management of early and late stage ovarian cancer
- To understand the importance of biology and pathology of common and rare ovarian tumours
- To understand the options for treatment of recurrent disease and how treatment-decisions are made
- To understand the novel therapeutic agents being develop to treat ovarian cancer and how knowledge of genomics and molecular pathways guides drug development
- To learn about the management of patients with symptoms of the disease and the side-effects of treatment
How to apply
Application is via the online form. During the application process you will be required to upload the following:
- Your CV including a list of your publications
- 3-5 slides presenting a clinical case ( please use the ESMO Preceptorship Case Presentation Power Point template, provided here)
Application for the course is now closed.
Who can apply?
While this course is primarily aimed at oncologists resident in Europe, application is open to all ESMO members.
To apply, ESMO membership is mandatory. If you are not an ESMO member, or need to renew your membership, please visit the ESMO membership pages.
Successful applicants will benefit from complimentary course registration and accommodation.
In addition to the course registration and the hotel accommodation, a travel grant of maximum 600 euros is offered to selected applicants as a contribution versus their travel costs. The reimbursement will be processed after the course against original invoices/vouchers. Please be aware that visa costs are NOT covered by the travel grant and are the participant's responsibility.
- Jonathan Ledermann, United Kingdom
Radisson Blu Alcron Hotel
110 00 Prague 1- Czech Republic
Tel: +420 222 820 000