ESMO Preceptorship on Neuroendocrine Neoplasms 2017: Prague
Prague, Czech Republic - 28 Apr - 29 Apr 2017
- To learn about best clinical practice in the multidisciplinary management of gastroenteropancreatic and thoracic neuroendocrine neoplasm (NEN) patients
- To understand the importance of terminology, pathological and clinical classification, morphological and functional characterisation of disease
- To learn how to manage the integration of several different therapies in patients with advanced disease
- To learn how to apply into clinical practice information coming from medical literature, guidelines and recommendations
How to apply
Application is via online form. During the application process you will be required to upload the following:
- Your CV including a list of your publications
- 3-5 slides presenting a clinical case ( please use the ESMO Preceptorship Case Presentation Power Point template, provided here)
Application for the course is now closed.
Who can apply
While this course is primarily aimed at oncologists resident in Europe, application is open to all ESMO members.
To apply ESMO membership is mandatory. If you are not an ESMO member, or need to renew your membership, please visit the ESMO membership pages.
Successful applicants will benefit from complimentary course registration and accommodation.
In addition to the course registration and the hotel accommodation, a travel grant of maximum 600 euros is offered to selected applicants as a contribution versus their travel costs. The reimbursement will be processed after the course against original invoices/vouchers. Please be aware that visa costs are NOT covered by the travel grant and are the participant's responsibility.
- Nicola Fazio, Italy
- George Pentheroudakis, Greece
Radisson Blu Alcron Hotel
110 00 Prague 1- Czech Republic
Tel: +420 222 820 000