ESMO Preceptorship on Lung Cancer 2017: Manchester
Manchester, United Kingdom - 01 Mar - 03 Mar 2017
- To learn about the evidence-base for lung cancer screening and novel diagnostic modalities
- To learn about the management of early stage NSCLC and use of adjuvant treatments
- To understand the role of multi-modality treatment in locally advanced NSCLC and limited stage SCLC
- To learn about the management of patients with actionable driver mutations and novel targeted agents for advanced NSCLC
- To understand the role of immune-checkpoint blockade for lung cancer and to learn about novel immunotherapies
- To learn about treatment of NSCLC with oligometastatic disease
- To learn about the systemic treatment of mesothelioma and small cell lung cancer
- To learn about the role of supportive and palliative care for thoracic malignancies
How to apply
Application is via an online form. During the application process you will be required to upload the following:
- Your CV including a list of your publications
- 3-5 slides presenting a clinical case ( please use the ESMO Preceptorship Case Presentation Power Point template, provided here)
Application for the course is now closed.
Who can apply?
While this course is primarily aimed at oncologists resident in Europe, application is open to all ESMO members.
To apply, ESMO membership is mandatory. If you are not an ESMO member, or need to renew your membership, please visit the ESMO membership pages.
Successful applicants will benefit from complimentary course registration and accommodation.
In addition to the course registration and the hotel accommodation, a travel grant of maximum 600 euros is offered to selected applicants as a contribution versus their travel costs. The reimbursement will be processed after the course against original invoices/vouchers. Please be aware that visa costs are NOT covered by the travel grant and are the participant's responsibility.
Fiona Blackhall, United Kingdom
Raffaele Califano, United Kingdom
Rolf A. Stahel, Switzerland
The Christie School of Oncology
The Christie NHS Foundation Trust
Manchester M20 4BX