ESMO Preceptorship on Immuno-Oncology 2017: Amsterdam
Amsterdam, Netherlands - 26 May - 27 May 2017
- To understand the basics of tumour immunology
- To learn about the essentials of immunotherapies and their applications in cancer medicine
- To learn about the status of development and clinical experience of immunotherapy in different tumour types
How to apply
Application is via online form. During the application process you will be required to upload the following:
- Your CV including a list of your publications
- 3-5 slides presenting a clinical case ( please use the ESMO Preceptorship Case Presentation Power Point template, provided here)
Application for the course is now closed.
Who can apply
While this course is primarily aimed at oncologists resident in Europe, application is open to all ESMO members.
To apply, ESMO membership is mandatory. If you are not an ESMO member, or need to renew your membership, please visit the ESMO membership pages.
Successful applicants will benefit from complimentary course registration and accommodation.
In addition to registration and accommodation, a travel grant of maximum 600 euros is offered to successful applicants. The reimbursement will be processed after the course against original invoices/vouchers. Please be aware that transfer costs to-from the airport and any visa expenses are NOT covered by the travel grant and are the participant's responsibility.
- Rolf A. Stahel, Switzerland
- John B.A.G. Haanen, Netherlands
Radisson Blu Hotel
1012 CK Amsterdam - Netherlands
Tel. +31 20 623 1231