ESMO Preceptorship on Colorectal Cancer 2017: Valencia
Valencia, Spain - 12 May - 13 May 2017
- To learn about best clinical practice in the multidisciplinary management of colorectal cancer in the adjuvant and metastatic settings
- To understand the importance of pathology and histoprognostic factors
- To learn about the management of patients after progression, side-effects of treatments and in special situations
How to apply
Application is via online form. During the application process you will be required to upload the following:
- Your CV including a list of your publications
- 3-5 slides presenting a clinical case ( please use the ESMO Preceptorship Case Presentation Power Point template, provided here)
Application for the course is now closed.
Who can apply
While this course is primarily aimed at oncologists resident in Europe, application is open to all ESMO members.
To apply ESMO membership is mandatory. If you are not an ESMO member, or need to renew your membership, please visit the ESMO membership pages.
Successful applicants will benefit from complimentary course registration and accommodation.
In addition to the course registration and the hotel accommodation, a travel grant of maximum 600 euros is offered to selected applicants as a contribution versus their travel costs. The reimbursement will be processed after the course against original invoices/vouchers. Please be aware that visa costs are NOT covered by the travel grant and are the participant's responsibility.
- Andrés Cervantes, Spain
- Dirk Arnold, Portugal
Barcelò Valencia Hotel
Av. de França, 11,
46023 Valencia, Spain
T: +34 963 30 63 44