ESMO Update for Practising Oncologists 2017: Third Party Registration
The registration fee comprises the following benefits: access to the conference, conference material, coffee breaks and lunch on Saturday.
- Please select 'Third Party Registration' if you would like to register another person or a small group
- Please note that all participant’s names must be provided at the time of registration
- It is not possible to purchase registrations and provide name later
Registration process and requirements
To register another person or a small group, you will need a myESMO account. If you already have an account, please log in with your myESMO Username and Password. If you don’t have a myESMO account, please create one first.
Your ESMO account will allow you to:
During the registration process we will ask you for the following information:
- A personal address (Institution/Company or private) and email address for each delegate must be provided during the registration process.
- Multiple registrations with the same e-mail address will not be considered.
- Registration for the meeting implies that you have accepted the Registration Terms & Conditions
The ESMO Secretariat must receive one completed registration per participant and the corresponding payment in euros by the given deadlines.
|Early registration deadline||17 January 2017|
|Late registration deadline and closure of the online registration system||15 February 2017|
|Full registration fee from||16 February 2017|
ESMO member registration
To register as a member of ESMO and benefit from the reduced fee, your full ESMO ID number must be provided during the registration process. Prior to registering for the conference, please verify that the status of membership is 'active' and includes eligibility for preferential registration fees. For more information please review the Registration Terms & Conditions.
Invitation letter for visa application
Individuals can download their electronic invitation letter through the online registration system. To download / receive the invitation letter, you must first register to the conference and pay in full. For special invitation letters please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The invitation letter does not commit ESMO to any financial obligations whatsoever. All expenses incurred in relation to the conference are the sole responsibility of the delegate. For more information please review the Registration Terms & Conditions.
Confirmation of registration
Confirmation of registration will be sent via email to all pre-registered participants by mid-February 2017. This confirmation is the only official document that certifies registration for the conference and it must be shown on-site in order to receive the conference registration material. Registration material may be collected from Friday, 3 March 2017.