Immuno Oncology 2017: Programme
View the programme for Immuno Oncology 2017 online
- Combining immune checkpoint inhibitors with chemotherapy or radiotherapy and beyond
- Patient selection and predictive biomarkers
- Management of side effects
- Resistance to therapy
- Imaging and nuclear medicine and design of immuno-oncology trials
- What’s new in specific cancer types
- Technological developments
- Future approaches: Adoptive T cell therapy, personalised vaccines, cancer neoantigens, use of bacteria for immunotherapy
The Congress programme will be submitted for ESMO-MORA category 1 points accreditation. Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. It also guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and still possess the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology. See here for further details.
The Congress webcasts will include all the session of the official programme, where speaker permission is granted, and will be available on this website and OncologyPRO for ESMO members.