Medical Oncology Service Specialist, Catalan Institute of Oncology
Publication date: 13 April 2017
The Catalan Institute of Oncology is launching a recruitment process to bring on board a physician specialising in Medical Oncology as a specialist, attached to our ICO-HOSPITALET work centre (Hospital Duran y Reynals).
- Qualification in Medical Oncology specialisation, via the MIR (Medical Intern Programme)
- Accreditation of a minimum of 3 years of professional experience as a specialist in Medical Oncology
- Accreditation of experience in breast cancer
- Accreditation of a high level of both spoken and written English.
- Experience in breast cancer
- Experience as a researcher in breast cancer clinical trials
- Experience in translational research in breast cancer
- Publication in indexed journals as first or second author
- Participation in national and/or international groups related with breast cancer
- Motivation letter provided
- References provided
- Full-time position
- Employment contract for 1 year, extendable to 2 years
- Possibility of professional development in the field of breast cancer translational research (IDIBELL group)
- The employment and remuneration conditions will be regulated by an employment contract and based on the guidelines established by the Catalan Institute of Oncology in line with the sector collective agreement
Development of the recruitment process
The recruitment process will be undertaken in two differentiated phases. The first consists of assessment of the merits reflected in the candidate’s curriculum vitae and the second, in the holding of an interview with the Service Management.
Any missing documentary justification of the requirements requested will lead to a candidate’s automatic exclusion from the process.
For the purposes of curriculum assessment, only merits with documentary proof will be considered.
Catalan Institute of Oncology
Av. Granvia de l'Hospitalet 199 - 203
08960 L'Hospitalet de Llobregat
How to apply
Interested parties must send the documentation indicated below, indicating reference number: LHO-ONMEDCM-201704, to the ICO People Department, Hospital Duran y Reynals, 2ª planta, Av. Gran Vía, 199-203, 08907 L’Hospitalet de Llobregat, (Barcelona).
- Candidate’s covering letter
- Updated curriculum vitae with a passport-type photograph
- Photocopy of the required qualifications and of the merits indicated in the CV
The deadline for presenting the documentation requested is 15 May 2017, at 2 p.m.
It is the Advertisers' responsibility to ensure that any material submitted for inclusion on this section of the ESMO website complies with all relevant laws and regulations (including the Data Protection Act 1998).
Individuals applying for the position above should make direct contact with the institution making the offer and are responsible to verify the validity of the offer. The European Society for Medical Oncology will not accept responsibility for any error, omission or inaccuracy in any job advertising materials on this section of the website.
Submissions from individuals seeking jobs/positions will not be accepted.